Friday, March 14, 2008

Watch Problems

Something that alot of the guys in my class have joked about for awhile really "came to light" for me this morning. Our classes all take place in the expansive basement of our corporate building. There are no windows or ways for us to see sunlight. We work from 7:30 till 6pm or later most days - which up to this point means we haven't seen the sun much. Well this morning I glanced at my watch - which is powered by the sun - and it had stopped..... Nice. So needless to say, we don't get out much.

Not a big deal, I'll leave it on my dashboard today to recharge, just thought I'd share that my watch isn't getting the 5 minutes per week of sunlight or whatever it needs to stay charged. WOW!!

By the way, as you can bet, I got a great natural tan working!

1 comment:

Deeb said...

You need to go to a mall and shop! No, really, try to do something under some fluorescent lights so you won't get depressed and run out of vitamin D. Oprah told me that!