Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm Back

Well I finally made it home last week on Thursday. Flights went well (unlike my first attempt a few weeks back) and I had a great time. A little fishing, a little time at the golf course, alot of catching up with everyone. And now I'm back in La Crosse for another month before coming home again in April. When I got back Sunday evening, I was told that they had received 6" of snow while I was gone. Boy was I excited!! (not).

The weather lately has been in the 40's and not that bad really. I am really hoping to make it out to a driving range this weekend so I can swing the clubs a little bit. Those chances might go down since a co-worker told me that we're planning on getting another 4-6" tomorrow (BOOOO!!!)

I've done pretty terrible so far in my NCAA bracket, but somehow I'm tied for 4th in the office pool. Go UCLA!! We'll see.

I'm just excited and waiting for the Masters in 2 weeks. I can't wait!!

oh - and just an update - my watch is working well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We sure enjoyed having you home last weekend. And just think...you're now almost half way done...woohoo! Gone by fast, right? No wait, not really. Come home soon. We love you.