Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Brett Farve Retired!!

So here's my first official post I guess, so I figured I should tribute it to the people of Wisconsin and how they are all in a state of mourning over the retirement of Brett Farve. Our instructor told us yesterday that we may see people crying in the halls and to be courteous. Everyone is really taking the news hard up here, it's a little unbelievable.

Anyway, I am scheduled to come home for first time on the 20th (2 weeks from tomorrow) and it can't get here soon enough. All I'm now hearing about is the beautiful weather in Virginia. It snowed today by the way, so La Crosse's spring weather seems to be a bit behind Roanoke's this year. They tell me that it gets warm around here, but I'm not going to believe it until I see it.

Until next time...........

1 comment:

Deeb said...

Hey Scott!
Sorry about Bret Farve. I think he's a really nice guy. I'm really, really sorry you didn't get to come home a few weeks ago. I'll pray really hard that your upcoming trip will come off without a hitch!
Deeb